The Water Fast Simplest Method
fasting method is the safest, it is proved, effective, and particularly this
method is recommended for therapeutic application.
method completely excludes food consume for the whole period of fasting but
there is no limit in drinking water.
of this fast is from 1 to 30-40 days or more depending on individual
purposes and weight.
1. It is
preferably to conduct common cleansing procedures before fasting.
2. Colon cleanse. Take laxative /saline purge/ the night before.
3. Stop consuming any food /including juices/, eliminate smoking, alcohol,
4. Water schedule. Amount of water is not controlled. It’s better to drink
in small sips, preferably spring or purified water.
5. Maintaining sufficient motion patterns is recommended during fasting:
walk, reasonable work outdoors.
6. Enemas. Initially enemas are performed daily or every other day. As you
get more familiar with this method you may take enemas depending on your
7. Stomach emptying on the second, third day of fasting. Drink 0.5 l. of
water minimum and induce vomiting. Repeat 2-3 times. This may be done any
other day when heartburn or acid regurgitation occur.
7. Avoid food.
8. Don’t wear synthetic clothes.
9. Regular water procedures: swimming during summer, shower, affusions,
sauna, baths. Avoid overfatigue.
10. Massage and self-massage. Self-massage is done in the morning and
11. Break your fast according to the standard procedure, starting with
diluted juices, juices, fruits, vegetables and gradually add foods to your